The Northern Holocaust Education Group's (NHEG) purpose is to pass on the life stories and experiences of the victims of Nazi persecution and the Holocaust so that they are not forgotten or denied.
- Life Story presentations as an enrichment resource to programmes of Holocaust education
- in schools, colleges, places of worship, civic authorities etc.
- in order to counter antisemitism, all forms of discrimination in order to promote democratic freedom and human rights.
We are working to provide a network of accredited speakers...
- to present the stories of those who lived through Nazi persecution and the Holocaust
- ensuring that presentations are delivered in an engaging and impactful way
"I was inspired not to be a bystander and to stand up against discrimination." Leyla, Year 10 Student, Cheshire